Discover Wirral Competition
With 50 miles of beautiful rural walks, 22 miles of breathtaking coastline, award-winning
accommodation and fantastic places to eat -including our very own Michelin star restaurant -discover it all in Wirral!
For your chance to win an unforgettable stay in Wirral:
The lucky winner will win a wonderful weekend for two, which includes:
- A two night stay for two people with breakfast at the Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa in the picturesque Thornton Hough village.
- Entrance for two to the beautiful Ness Botanic Gardens.
- Afternoon tea for two at Chantilly Tea Rooms in Hoylake, close to Royal Liverpool Golf Club.
- A delightful three course dinner for two at The Wro Lounge set in the seaside town of West Kirby.
- A 12 month Prima Donna Membership at the Floral Pavilion Theatre, New Brighton.
- You will also be invited to enjoy the Hilbre Islands from a different perspective with a boat trip and enjoy the wildlife in its natural environment.
Competition ends 31st October 2012
To enter and for further details, including Terms and Conditions: www.visitwirral.com/winaweekend
*Image: ‘Reflections’ New Brighton Lighthouse by Peter Juerges